CREDAI Bengal is the Bengal chapter of Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI), the apex body of real estate developers in India (more than 11,940 real estate developers through 23 state and 171 city level member associations) CREDAI Bengal is the organized face of Bengal’s real estate sector. Comprises 3 chapters in West Bengal with more than 350 members.
- Members comprise real estate developers engaged in the development of urban and social urban infrastructure (residential & commercial development including IT/ ITeS buildings , hospitals, hotels, logistics,malls and similar amenities.)
- Collaborates with government departments and agencies to pursue issues related to the state's real estate development.
- Encourages a Code-of-Conduct for self regulation.
- Promotes Bengal as a significant investment destination;works with other CREDAI chapters to exchange best practices and help grow the real estate sector in Estern India.
- Organises events to enhance.
- Communication between developers and consumers.
- Relationship building between industry and government.
- Knowledge sharing between developers.
- Establishing a transparent communication between industry and consumer.